The Halifax Gateway is a strategic Canadian location for the efficient movement of goods and people by road
between North America and the globe.
Located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, The Halifax Gateway includes the Halifax Stanfield International Airport, the International Port of Halifax, two super post-panamax container terminals, CN Rail, a strong logistics and warehousing sector, and excellent class 1 highway infrastructure.
With our combined services, the Halifax Gateway offers you:
- Global reach from a convenient location atop the Eastern seaboard
- Multi-modal transportation and logistics options usually associated with a larger centre
- Advanced infrastructure and capacity to move goods and people quickly and cost effectively
- Efficient consolidation and breakdown of shipments
- Quick, safe, cost-effective transport to regional distribution centres and stores
- Exceptional service